5.09.2011

A Very Hipstamatic Mother's Day!

posted by Kori

I hope all of you mommies out there had a very Happy Mother's Day yesterday! I sure did! After being showered with gifts, homemade cards and poems by Jason and the kiddos, we spent a wonderful afternoon with family enjoying the beautiful weather. Perfect!

It was one of those days that was too laid back and relaxing to worry about hauling one of the big cameras around, but we just couldn't resist documenting the day, so Jason broke out his iPhone and used the Hipstamatic app to get some fun shots of our afternoon at the park and the evening in our backyard.




















I think my favorite might be the one he got of me and the boys in the hammock. So sweet! I adore my kiddos and cherish being their mom, and I appreciate all that they did to make it a special day. I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment