It looks like Kori is starting to show some signs of infection, so they have decided to go ahead and induce labor today instead of waiting until tomorrow. Which means we get to meet our son in just a few hours!

Hopefully the VBAC will go smoothly, but if he's not tolerating labor well they will do a c-section. Either way, it's baby time.

Wish us luck! Pictures to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment