4.27.2010

Help Bring TCBY to NWA!




I don't know about you, but I love me some TCBY! I had forgotten quite how yummy it was until the other day, on our way to a Michelle and David's wedding, we stopped at one in Little Rock and I had the yummiest dessert my prego tastebuds could imagine: No-Sugar-Added, Fat-Free Mountain Blackberry Frozen Yogurt with blackberries and raspberries on top. It was AMAZING, and the whole dessert only had about 150 calories! Perfection.

So anyway, it got me wishing we had a TCBY here in NWA, but I didn't know what to do about it other than just hope. Then, lo and behold, I just read on the Celebrate blog about a TCBY franchise giveaway they're doing! And one of the 10 national finalists is in NWA! Glory!





But in order to make it happen, Jared and Sarah Greer need our votes! Click here to cast your ballot. It just takes a minute, and every vote is one step closer to having White Chocoloate Mousse right here at our fingertips... Mmm... So go vote already!!! : )

*Kori

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I just clicked on the link, and the girl in the video is dreaming about it too. Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete