10.27.2008

Sarah Bridal...

Just got this email from Sarah who was married on October 18:


I just want to say "WOW!" The pictures in your gallery of our wedding are absolutely amazing. And as I have instructed friends and family to also take a peek, the overall response is great. I cannot wait to see all the pictures from the special day and night.

I also would like to say thank you. You were wonderful to work with and you did a really great job of capturing all those posed pictures with quickness and ease. (I think we took all post wedding pictures and made it to the reception in record time!) I have really enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know getting married.

Thanks again for capturing our wedding day. I look forward to more pictures to come!


Here are a few photos from her bridal session:







Click here for Sarah and Taylor's wedding gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment