9.25.2008

Baby Norah is here!!!

Jason here... Kori had an emergency C-Section today and Norah was born at 4:15 this afternoon. It was a scary time for sure. Kori is fine, and Norah is in the NICU and will be there for a few weeks we are told. She is on a respirator right now but should be off of it in a day or so if she can tolerate breathing on her own. Kori will get to see the baby tomorrow.

We can't wait to have her at home and return to normal. This weekends wedding will be a nice break for me! Thanks for all the prayers! We will keep you updated. 


I wasn't allowed in the surgery room but I did sneak a picture through a small window. 


Norah's first two pictures! 

About 8:30 tonight I got to go into the NICU and see our little Norah! She is 4 pounds and 11 ounces and will be on a ventilator for another day or so. Kori hasn't been able to see her yet since she is still recovering from the C-Section, but hopefully will get to on Saturday.


We think she's beautiful, as all parents do :-)


7 comments:

  1. congratulations on baby norah! she is precious.

    i'm sorry about the c-section and the nicu. we've been there and they are difficult. i'm just so glad that kori and norah are doing ok. i pray for a smooth and quick recovery for both momma and baby! i hope i can see you guys sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! She's beautiful! Congrats!!

    Traci and Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonnie10:35 PM

    She is absolutely without a doubt beautiful!!! I'm glad she's finally here. I am praying for everyone to make it home safely and soon!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are the most amazing pics i've ever seen! you to are outstanding parents. Norah is one lucky little lady. i'm so happy to see her sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the new pics remind me so much of my grace when she was in nicu. :(

    she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaclyn Rose10:15 AM

    Congrats guys! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this must have happened right after we saw you guys downtown! I had no idea! I'm so glad she is coming home and that Kori is okay. We are thinking of your family!

    ReplyDelete