5.24.2008

Introducing... Baby Maye!

My awesome friend Brooke Robinson allowed me to photograph the birth of her beautiful baby Maye yesterday, and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I cried almost as much as the baby! Brooke, her husband Finley and their 2 precious children, Elle and Silas, welcomed Maye Tarpley Robinson into the world at around 4:30 yesterday afternoon, and I am delighted to post this slideshow of a few of my favorites from the day!

Just click on the picture below to start the show. Congratulations, guys, and thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!

*Kori

2 comments:

  1. Pam Bredenkamp12:53 AM

    Kori, I just viewed the slideshow and I now have tears streaming down my face. What an amazing job, one of the best birth-stories I've seen. You really captured not only the emotion of the parents but everyone with them. Any your choice of B&W was perfect.

    Big thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Hi,

    I don't know you or any of the people from the video, but I just viewed it and I shed a tear. It was captured so beautifully! I've never seen anything like it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete