2.18.2008

Kate + Aaron = Engaged!





Here is the last shoot we'll be posting from our Little Rock shoot day... At least for now! Unfortunately I can't post Shelly's awesome bridal pictures on the Blog yet, given that we wouldn't want her groom to get ahold of them, but I can, however, show you these fun shots from Kate and Aaron's engagement session! Jason and I were trying out a new location while he shot Jessica and Andy's engagement and I shot these. It was fun to see how each of us used the same location to come up with our own unique images!

Kate and Aaron were a blast to work with... I can't wait until their wedding in April! Hope you enjoy a sneak peek at a few of my faves from their engagement session! : )

*Kori



















1 comment:

  1. Kate Phillips5:28 PM

    Kori-
    We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you SO much!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete