11.12.2007

Technical Difficulties!

Hi, everyone! This is Kori, and I just wanted to get the word out that over the last couple of weeks, I have been having e mail difficulties! I won't get too technical (because I don't understand it that well myself!), but to put it in a nutshell, my e mail was having trouble for a few days, and we didn't realize what was going on right away, because we were out of town for a funeral and a shoot weekend. I have had several brides say they e mailed me, but I never got the messages!

If you sent me an e mail between the dates of October 30 and November 9 (or even a little earlier, we're not certain when the trouble started!), and you haven't heard back, please re-send the e mail! I will answer you as soon as possible once I get the messages!

Thanks!

*Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment