10.26.2007

Recent Engagement Photos

I been having a blast making engagement photos for our wedding couples. Here are some of my favorite images from the past couple of weeks. Lots of kissing and romance going on here!
- Jason

This is Kendall and Keith. Kendall is the current Homecoming Queen for the University of Arkansas. They are getting married in June 2008 in Little Rock.






Holly and Ryan will be getting married in Bentonville in April 2008.





Here is Leslie and Blake. They will be married next April in Arkadelphia.





New Years Eve will be the wedding date for Laura and Kip!





And here is Amanda and Kevin, a June 08 couple:



2 comments:

  1. Jason,
    I LOVE the two pictures you posted so far. Wonderful!!! I can't wait to see the rest. I can already tell you will capture our wedding perfectly.
    Thanks so much,

    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason,
    I LOVE the two pictures you posted so far. Wonderful!!! I can't wait to see the rest. I can already tell you will capture our wedding perfectly.
    Thanks so much,

    Kendall

    ReplyDelete