6.18.2007

Compliments...

We received FOUR really nice compliments on Kori in our email today. Way to go girl!!!

Kori,

I have spent HOURS looking at all the fantastic photos of Lindsey and Darren's beautiful wedding. You did a fabulous job covering all phases of the wedding day and evening. Lindsey has spoke of yours and Jason's professionalism in photography often and I must say the results were even more than I expected.

Thank you making their wedding day a memorable event for them and many others for years to come. I appreciate all that you did.

Many Thanks,
Juanita (Lindsey's mom)

and

Kori,
I just wanted to thank you for making Preston and I feel so comfortable during our shoot. You are Amazing at what you do. We are so excited about the awesome pictures you took!!! Can't wait to see them. Have a great trip!!
Tonya

and

Hey Kori,

We just got home and already saw a few of the pics up
on the blog. How cool!!! I can't wait to see them
all! I'm very excited about the awesome locations
that you found and all the cool lighting. Thank you
guys so much for sharing your talent with us and
making us feel so special. You guys are the best!!!
BTW - Thanks for dinner too! The great company almost
made me forget that I was way overdressed for the
moment. haha :)

Thanks for everything! I can't wait to get together
again and have even more fun with this poor dress.

*Cara*


and

Hey there Kori,
Thank you so much for taking the best wedding photos I could imagine... seriously. Stephen's mom got us the two 16x20's and they look perfect. We are excited to get some of them printed and in albums.... Thanks so much for being our photographer. You and Jamie are incredible!
Lindsey


----
Way to go team!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment