3.01.2007

Three Crosses...

Driving home from a photo shoot I noticed the cool cloud formations behind those three huge Crosses at The Church at Pinnacle Hills in Rogers. Making good outdoor photographs is not only about talent and skill, it also helps to have a little luck on your side from the man upstairs!

(You can click on any of these photos for a little bit larger version).





They made a nice reflection on the Church wall:


I'm torn between whether I like these images better in vivid color or artsy black & white. What's your favorite? Leave me a message by clicking on the "comments" word below!


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 PM

    Color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:00 PM

    You know, Jason, as I scrolled down (before I could see the black and white photos), I thought that my answer would most certainly be that the color photos are more striking. I was ABSOLUTELY wrong! I love the black and white photos. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nancy3:36 PM

    I prefer the color for sure. The crosses don't stand out enough in the b&w images so I think it loses part of the impact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayes8:34 PM

    Both are excellent....I go with the black and white...beautiful, yet mysterious and creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie Gray2:55 PM

    I want you to print this up for me please - 5x7 Black & white.....thanks!

    ReplyDelete