1.30.2007

A nice thank you.....

We received this email today and it reminded us of why we love photographing weddings!

I've been meaning, for quite some time, to write you and tell you how appreciative Matthew and I are of your bringing our wedding pictures to us on Christmas Eve. It truly was one of the best Christmas gifts we've ever received. It was so very kind and considerate of you to give up some of your precious family time on such a wonderful holiday to bring us our photos so that we wouldn't miss them by mail. I must tell you that my mother and mother-in-law were both extremely excited. You are both very talented professionals as shown by your work; however, the compassion you both show to the people you photograph is very uplifting, seldom seen and a large part, in my opinion, of what makes you "simply the best". Out of all the people we worked with in order to have our big day, you were the most professional and compassionate and provided us with considerable help that wasn't expected. Thank you, Thank you! I know my mom has already begun campaigning her sisters to use your company for their own daughters' future weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment