12.19.2006

Welcome new associate photographer!

We are very pleased to announce Amelia Phillips as our associate wedding photographer for 2007! Amelia is an award-winning photojournalist with the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. After browsing her portfolio, I am confident that you'll see that her style of wedding photography fits right in line with ours! If Jason + Kori are already booked on your wedding date, Amelia is available to photograph your wedding. After making the images, she hands them over to me and I do all the same retouching/artwork as I do to my own images. That way, the final look of your wedding photographs is of the same quality, regardless if it was photographed by Jason or Amelia. Again, congratuions to us for obtaining such a talented wedding photographer to photograph with us!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment