11.15.2006

Trash the Dress!!!

I have several photos featured on a new website called Trash The Dress. The site is devoted to images from photographers who have photographed a bride "trashing" her wedding dress, usually on a day after the wedding. Brides can be photographed trashing their dresses by wading in water, rolling around in the dirt, or anythis else you can dream of. The idea behind this is that in all realtiy, your future daughter will not want to wear your wedding dress when she gets married. (Have you ever seen a 30 year old wedding dress, really?) So then what are you saving it for? Trash it! I offer these sessions at no cost. Please contact me if you'd like to set one up. It's a great way to unwind after your wedding experience!

1 comment:

  1. Jason, I think we trashed my dress just coming down the aisle after all that rain!

    Expect to hear from us soon-- Thomas is almost one...

    ReplyDelete