9.28.2006

New logo and website

We have redesigned our logo to incorporate our new restructuring as a "husband and wife team." We are going back to original business name of "Hudson Photography." It's catchy, and a little easier to say in person and on the phone than "Jason Hudson Photography."

I've also been redesigning the website to reflect our true mission for weddings. The website is artistic, clean, and should be easy to navigate. Feel free to post your comments about the redesigned website by clicking on the "comments" link below.

2 comments:

  1. I love the redesign! As a daily hudson-site-checker-outer, I think it's easy to navigate and looks great! I'm always impressed by how often you two update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Jason- I think the new design is great! And you know I've always been a fan of the website. I really love the moments page. It really shows the true emotions that you capture from the day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete