7.05.2006

Book your wedding photographer asap!

I can't believe it's already July! My dates for 2007 are booking up fast, and I am getting new inquiries every single day.

I was curious as to how this year was stacking up to last year. I just checked on last year's bookings, and I am actually ahead of where I was this time last year! May and June 2007 are almost filled up already!

What's even more amazing is that with well over 70 weddings booked in 2006, I thought my schedule was about as full as it could get, but I just booked two more 06 dates last week! There are still a few dates left in November and December. If you know anyone who is getting married then, you can always tell them to check my 2006 and 2007 availability on the "portfolio" page on my website. It's always current!

I cannot express how incredibly fortunate and blessed I am to be able to make a living doing something I not only love, but truly have a passion for! The vast majority of these bookings are due to good ole-fashioned "word of mouth advertising."

To those couples that have used me in the past or who are currently booked with me for your wedding photography, I would like to ask that you continue to mention me to your friends, family, co-workers etc. anytime you hear of someone planning a wedding. Tell them to check out my website. That positive personal testimonial goes a lot further for me than any printed ad in any publication in the world!

Thanks again to all of who who continue to make me the most sought-after wedding photographer in the state!

No comments:

Post a Comment