5.09.2006

Giving back...



I have been blessed over the years with the ability to do something that I love for a living. I've been given so many wonderful brides and grooms to work with, and every year is better and busier than the year before. I'm in my ninth year now of documenting weddings, and although we've always done favors for local charities, I felt like it was time I organize my efforts even more. I'd like to announce a new endeavor from me called "Photos From the Heart."

This program will be two fold. One, it will provide complimentary photography for local charities and for those in need, and also I will be donating several wedding packages a year based on financial need through an application process. If you work with a charity let me know and I will send you more information as I get it available. Watch this space for more news on this exciting project; my way of giving back to my wonderful community!

No comments:

Post a Comment